Each of the treatments we offer requires that you come prepared. Read below to find out how to come prepared for your lash, teeth, or cosmetic tattoo appointment.
The best dating places nyc http://highschool.isq.edu.mx/cr45/5390 sites de rencontre plan cul gay forum cherche site de rencontre gratuit rencontrer homme riche dubai http://strensa.com/visilnica/6238 partnersuche ilmenau ro hook up look at this website djerba rencontre femme Beautiful Bright Smile professional teeth whitening system is easy to prepare for! The only thing you need to do to prepare is AVOID brushing your teeth immediately before the treatment! Some toothpastes will close the tubules (tiny pores) on your teeth reducing the effectiveness of the treatment.
If you have had any dental work 6-8 weeks prior to your appointment, including your annual cleaning, filling, crowns, implants, gum graft etc., please contact us to discuss your appointment. In some cases you may need to delay or expedite your whitening treatment.
Lash Lift and Tint
For best results, come to your lash lift & tint appointment prepared!
Prior to your lash lift and/or tint appointment contact lenses must be removed. You should also arrive with clean eyes - no mascara or eyeliner. This treatment can only be performed on NATURAL lashes so please make sure any lash extensions have also been removed.
We will not perform this treatment on anyone who :
- is wearing contacts
- has an eye infection or eye disease
- is pregnant or nursing (your hormones may affect the lift results!)
- has had a negative reaction to lifts and/or tinting in the past
- is claustrophobic/unable to keep eyes closed for 45 minutes
Brows & Eyeliner
When it comes to permanent makeup, preparation is everything.
How you prepare for your appointment will determine how well you receive the pigment that is implanted during your cosmetic tattoo. To ensure you have the best experience possible, please read the following in advance of your appointment. In some cases, if these instructions are not followed, we may have to reschedule your appointment as we want to ensure you achieve the best possible results. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
How to prepare: 7 Days before your Appointment
- If you normally have waxing, threading or tinting performed on your eyebrows, please have it done at least three days prior to your appointment, ideally, this should be done a full week in advance. Any stray hairs that fall outside of the final design may be removed.
- You must be off blood thinners for a minimum of seven (7) days prior to your appointment. If you are on any blood thinning products, please visit your doctor to obtain their approval and/or advice.
- Blood thinning products include: Vitamin E, Aspirin, Niacin, fish oil supplements, and ibuprofen.
- Blood thinners can cause excessive bleeding during the procedure which can cause poor colour retention.
- Avoid having botox, and chemical/laser peels at least seven days in advance of your appointment.
- If you are having your lips tattooed and have a history of cold sores (herpes virus), please see your doctor to obtain an RX for anti-viral medications. This should be started a few days prior to your appointment and continued for a few days following.
How to prepare: The day before
- Refrain from taking drugs and drinking heavily (or at all) the day before and day of your procedure as this can cause excessive bleeding.
- Avoid caffeine.
- Avoid mood altering drugs for 8 hours in advance of your appointment.
- If you have active cold sore or herpes outbreak, or fever blisters, please call and inform the clinic so your appointment can be re-booked.
- Pre-read the health and consent forms sent in your confirmation email.
How to prepare: Appointment Day
Come to your appointment well rested, hydrated, and excited for your transformation!!
We suggest that you come to the appointment with a clean face. The technician will work with you to design the shape, size, and colour of your new permanent makeup and review every step of the process with you.
Please leave your friends and family at home! Guests are not permitted in the treatment area - no exceptions.
- As a precaution we do not perform procedures on nursing or pregnant women.
- If you are diabetic and on insulin injections, please consult your doctor for advice in advance of having the procedure.
- If you are booking your cosmetic tattoo in advance of your chemotherapy treatments, or have just finished your treatments, please consult your doctor for advice in advance of having this procedure.
- It is recommended that you wait at least 14 days before going on vacation after having the procedure.
We will not perform the procedure on minors.
We reserve the right to refuse treatment to anyone, for any reason.
If you have questions about how to prepare for your appointment, please reach out to us using the Contact Us page.