Teeth Whitening in Clayton Heights
Want Whiter, Brighter Teeth in Less than an Hour?
The Perfect Feather is thrilled to be a part of the Going Here Beautiful Bright Smile team offering Health Canada Approved teeth whitening in our private studio, by appointment only.
Remove years of coffee/tea/wine/smoking stains in an hour with results that are instant and last for months! Our service uses a tray free system and there is zero recovery time. The Health Canada Approved whitening gels are activated by cool, blue LED lights. We apply the gel with a whitening pen which allows us to paint the solution right onto your teeth. The gel never touches your gums which reduces the chance for sensitivity. This method is fantastic for reaching in between your teeth and avoiding areas of recession.
Teeth whitening appointments take 45-60 minutes. There is no downtime and NO sensitivity! Choose either our High Performance or Peroxide Free formulas. The peroxide free treatment is safe for younger teens, pregnant or nursing mama’s, and for those who have extreme sensitivity!
Add Beautiful Bright Smile to any treatment! Book your treatment(s) online. www.theperfectfeather.ca/booknow
Each of our clients receives brand new supplies and leaves with their very own teeth whitening kit*, which includes:
- A nourishing lip balm to prevent dry lips.
- A lip and cheek retractor to gently push your lips and cheeks away from your teeth to ensure no gel touched these areas.
- A 2ml pen containing either our original high performance whitening gel or our peroxide free whitening gel.
*the kit contains only the products that we use during your treatment. Lights are not included.
The LED light, bed, and protective/safety eyewear is sanitized between clients according to Beauty Safe standards. The technician will always wear a protective face mask and nitrile gloves.
There isn’t much preparation required. Please come relaxed and rested. You may brush your teeth prior to your appointment but it isn’t required.
If you have had any dental work in the past 6-8 weeks, including your annual cleaning, fillings, crowns, implants, gum grafts, etc., please call or email me to discuss your treatment. In some cases we may need to delay or expedite your treatment.
Results usually last 3-9 months depending on teeth structure, hygiene and oral habits.
Usually only 1 appointment is needed. This appointment is 40 minutes of light therapy broken up into 2 x 20 minute sessions. In some cases another appointment is needed due to heavy staining, this will be discussed at your appointment. Results are immediate.
It’s hard to say as everyone is different but usual results is 4-10 shades brighter, sometimes more! We do guarantee results, we can not predict how much.
YES! Most clients love the results after their initial session, however, they opt into our two-week touch-up to take their results to the next level! If you bring your teeth whitening kit back within 2-4 weeks of your initial service you pay only $50 for a 40 minute touch up!
Absolutely! We have an all natural, peroxide free teeth whitening gel that is safe for pregnant and nursing mama’s, young teens, and people with sensitive teeth!
In a word, yes! Although restorations can not be whitened like natural teeth they do accumulate surface stain that can be removed by whitening. Over time your natural teeth surrounding the restorations will darken in shade, using this service will give the teeth a cohesive appearance, this is called a restoration match appointment.
Please contact us to discuss your upcoming dental work as there may be a need to have your teeth whitening expedited or delayed.
If you have a dental cleaning appointment scheduled please book your whitening at least 24 hours prior to your appointment or wait until 4-5 days following.
Many clients find it convenient to schedule their whitening appointments in the same frequency as their dental cleanings (e.g, every 6-9 months).
The Beautiful Bright Smile High Performance Whitening Gel consists of both hydrogen and carbamide peroxide, making it an effective and long lasting result. It is Health Canada approved and made in North America.
The Beautiful Bright Smile Peroxide Free Whitening Gel is gentle yet effective. It is Health Canada approved and made in North America.
- rencontre coquine franche comte Glycerin included for its effectiveness at delivering teeth whitening agents deep into the enamel, allowing WSD Laboratories Inc. to provide fast teeth whitening results
- rencontre gironde Sodium Bicarbonate also known as baking soda, naturally whitens and cleans your teeth by removing tough stains and unhealthy plaque rencontres taizé strasbourg
- early dating scan nz Cranberry is tart and acidic, which helps to dissolve plaque and make it easier for the whitening ingredients to penetrates into the enamel, resulting in greater whitening effects
- exemple de premier mail sur site de rencontre Xylitol a 100% natural sweetener derived from vegetable sources has low impact on blood sugar, reduces tooth decay and treats dry mouth. Multiple studies utilizing electron microscopy have indicated that xylitol is effective in inducing remineralization of deeper layers of demineralized enamel
- site de rencontres gens mariés Aloe Vera soothes, heals and promotes a healthy mouth
- http://www.laderaranchdentistry.com/bistrota/5810 ORGANIC Peppermint Oil adds a clean, refreshing taste plus has the medicinal and germicidal benefits of diminishing harmful bacterial growth inside the mouth, leaving breath smelling and feeling fresh
- Chamomile Flower Extract freshens your breath and helps keep your mouth health
The Perfect Feather is a busy, private studio. A booking fee is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment.
This fee is to ensure that my time is paid for should you decide to cancel your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session.
We require 24 hours notice if you decide to reschedule your appointment.
If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your booking fee.
Please contact us if you are going to be late. Being more than 15 minutes late to your appointment may result in the cancellation of your appointment and the loss of your booking fee. A new booking fee will be required to re-book any appointment that was cancelled for lateness.
Booking Fees are non-refundable.
Whitening will not hurt your teeth. If you already have sensitive teeth this will not enhance that sensitivity.
We use a product to coat and protect teeth after the appointment to curb post treatment sensitivity (stain- x ) and can work around sensitive or recessed areas. The Beautiful Bright Smile products have been researched are both safe and gentle on your teeth.
If you have sensitive teeth you may wish to choose our peroxide free whitening gel. Discuss this option with the technician.
Head to our Booking Page to make your appointment today!
*Prices are subject to change and do no not include taxes.