How to Book an Appointment
Please read this page in its entirety before booking.
Please take time and review our different services by clicking here. At the end of this page you will see a list of services. Select the desired category to get started.
Welcome to the Perfect Feather!
If you are new to Permanent Makeup please click here to find out everything you need to know about our services and all of the associated FAQ’s. Consultations are always free and can be booked online at your convenience. Pricing for our services can be found here.
***If you have had the desired area tattooed elsewhere and you are looking to book an appointment at The Perfect Feather, please text photos of the area to 778-881-4015 or book a free online consultation. This will allow us to assess whether or not you will be accepted as a new client. Not all permanent makeup can be ‘touched up’. ***
Welcome back and thank you for your continued trust. I can’t wait to see you again!
Before you book in for your touch up, please take the following into consideration:
If you have only had your first session, please book your touch-up appointment online accordingly. Your first touch-up should take place no sooner than 6 weeks and no later than 12 weeks after your first session. If you are outside of this window, please contact me via text or email.
If you have had 2 complete sessions, please take the following into consideration before booking:
- Your permanent makeup should be faded by a minimum of 60% before you come back for another appointment. We suggest a window of 12-18 months between touch ups.
- microbladed brows are low maintenance, not NO maintenance! Use makeup to enhance your brows, as needed, between appointments.
- frequent touch ups will result in a solid looking tattoo. If microblading isn’t ‘intense’ enough for you, please book a powder brow. Please note that faded brows allow for a more realistic appearance of hair strokes.
- If you are unsure if you need a touch-up please email us a photo of your current permanent makeup so we can provide you with our professional opinion.
Click here to read our detailed Policies. By booking an appointment you accept our policies.
- A credit card is required at the time of booking to secure your appointment. Email us if you do not have a credit card so alternative booking arrangements can be made.
- As a courtesy, multiple appointment reminders are sent out prior to your appointment either by text, email or both.
- Cash, debit/interac and all major credit cards are accepted (Visa / MC / Amex).
- Prices are subject to sales tax and can change at any time.
- No refunds or credits.
Re-Scheduling & Cancellations
- Clients must provide at least 72 hours notice to reschedule/cancel their appointment.
- In order to change the date/time of your appointment please follow the link and instructions that can be found in your confirmation e-mail.
- If less than 72 hours notice is given, you will need to contact me to cancel/reschedule and a non-refundable deposit will be required for future appointments. Cancellation fees may apply.
Companions and guests are not allowed in the studio without prior approval. Children are not permitted in the studio, no exceptions will be made. Clients who arrive with guests or children will be asked to reschedule their appointment and a non-refundable booking fee will be required for a new appointment.
Please read and follow the appropriate pre-appointment information to ensure a great experience and the best results. Failure to do so may result in a cancelled appointment and you will be charged accordingly. A non-refundable booking fee will be required for a new appointment.
Are you ready to book?
- Check availability by clicking on the desired serve/services below.
- To book multiple services at once choose “Permanent Makeup Packages’.
- Some services, like beauty marks or teeth whitening are available as ‘add-ons’.
- Appointments are booked on a first come, first served basis.
- Have your credit card handy to make the booking process efficient.
- After you have booked your appointment, check your inbox for your confirmation email. If it isn’t there, check your junk mail.
- TO CANCEL OR CHANGE AN EXISTING BOOKING, FOLLOW THE LINK IN YOUR ORIGINAL CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
Do you have Questions? Contact us Today!
Email us Questions at [email protected]
Text us at (778-881-4015)