rencontre motard haute savoie Most people achieve amazing results from microblading. That said, there are conditions that render a person a poor candidate for this procedure for many reasons. If you have any of the issues below you should not proceed with microblading. If you have any questions about this list, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- free dating site hyderabad Those prone to keloids or post-inflammatory hypopigmentation. Unfortunately, since microblading punctures the skin we cannot work with clients with these conditions.
- rencontres gratuites 42 If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis. Again, microblading artists cut the skin so it is our policy not to work with these conditions.
- tierheim hund kennenlernen If you’ve had fillers in the area. Depending on the timing, we recommend to get microblading first! Otherwise, check with your doctor. Many artists may request a note from your doctor first.
- http://nielsborchjensen.com/martys/3256 Patients undergoing chemotherapy. Although microblading is great for restoring eyebrows, we would require a doctor’s note in order to perform the procedure for anyone undergoing chemotherapy.
- conocer gente en cordoba espaаТБa If you have any kind of skin condition on or near your eyebrows. This includes eczema, shingles, rashes, or anything else near eyebrows.
- investigate this site Those with oily skin. Those with very oily skin are unfortunately not good candidates for microblading. Those with less oily or combination skin, may consider a microblading plus shading combo.
- https://www.orthodonticpartners.net/mirtyew/5127 Those with a dark pre-existing eyebrow tattoo or permanent makeup. The tattoo or permanent makeup must be light enough for us to draw hairstrokes. We ask anyone with a previous eyebrow tattoo to send us an email with a picture of their eyebrows with no makeup on, so we can evaluate. contact us to discuss
- advice Those with allergies to alcohol or numbing agents. If you think you might have an allergy to our pigments, numbing cream, or alcohol (which is in the ink), then you may have a reaction to our work.
- this link Children. Microblading is for adults only! We do not recommend microblading for anyone under the age of 18.