http://sman8jkt.sch.id/buga/3538 These are a few differences between permanent makeup and microblading:
- Permanent makeup is done using a tattoo machine while microblading uses a manual hand tool that is made up of a collection of needles that form a “blade”.
- Permanent makeup can be applied to the eyes, lips, and brows, while microblading is generally only for eyebrows.
- Permanent makeup lasts longer than microblading.
- Permanent makeup is suitable for all skin types.
- Microblading is generally not ideal for oily skin, or thin/mature skin.