*prices are subject to change. taxes and gratuities are not included.
- A deposit is required in order to book and confirm every new appointment.
- This deposit is to ensure that you are serious about booking your appointment and will be deducted from the total cost of your session.
- 24 hours notice is required if you decide to reschedule your appointment.
- If you choose to cancel your appointment, you will automatically forfeit your deposit.
- Please contact us if you are going to be late. Being more than 20 minutes late to your appointment may result in the forfeit of your deposit and the cancellation of your appointment. A new deposit will be required to re-book any appointment that was cancelled due to lateness.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- All appointments and deposits are non-transferable.
- Additional appointments will be charged according to our current pricelist.
- Your second session may be scheduled no sooner than 6 weeks following your first session, although later (8 weeks) is better. The "second session" rate expires 3 months following your initial appointment, at which time you'd be required to pay the 1st appointment rate. Failure to arrive at your scheduled touch-up appointment will result in the loss of the appointment. A new appointment can be made with a new deposit at the 1st appointment rate.
- Refresher appointments are generally required every 1-2 years but can be required as soon as 6 or 9 months as each person is different.
Companions and guests are not allowed in the studio. Children are not permitted in the studio, no exceptions will be made. Clients who arrive with guests or children will be asked to reschedule their appointment and their original deposit will be forfeited. A new deposit will be required for any new appointment(s).
Please read and follow our pre-appointment information to ensure a great experience and the best results. Failure to do so may result in a cancelled appointment and a new deposit will be required to secure a rescheduled appointment.